· Extremely useful for pharmaceutical labs
· Highly accurate and easy to operate
· High stirrer speed accuracy
· uP based stirrer speed control
Tablet Dissolution Test Apparatus – 912 is an instrument for the determination of active drug ingredient in any pharmaceutical formulation – tablet or capsule as per USP, BP and IP specifications. This apparatus evaluates adequate bio-availability and provides necessary information to formulate in the development of therapeutically optimum dosage forms. This dissolution testing device plays an important role in product development, quality control and research.
Single Test Dissolution apparatus consists of constant temperature, acrylic water-bath in which dissolution vessel is placed. Dissolution medium specific for tablet /capsule formulation is added into this dissolution vessel. Tablet or capsules are introduced in the vessel. The stirrer speed is accurately controlled and maintained at ±1 rpm by microprocessor based speed controller and the temperature of the water-bath is accurately maintained at ± 1oC by a very sensitive thermostat.
The microcontroller, elegant design and advanced features make this instrument state-of-the-art dissolution testing apparatus. The analysis is performed as directed in the individual monograph.
25-200 RPM + 1 RPM
+ 1 RPM
25 mm to 40 mm
10 - 50 0C
+ 1 C
1000 ml jar with stirrer pedal and basket
230 V ± 10% AC, 50 Hz
320 x 320 x 375 mm(Approx.)
9 Kg. (Approx.)
· Main Unit with acrylic tank and rectangular cover platey
· Reaction vessel - capacity 1000 ml
· Round acrylic cover plate with hole and a large slit
· Stirrer motor with tightening knob
· S.S. paddle, stirrer shaft and clamp, stainless steel wire mesh basket, glad thermometer, s.s. support rod fitted with acrylic block
· Instruction Manual-1 No., Dust Cover-1 No
No-5309/27, Punjabi Mohalla, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India