· Scanning Spectrophotometer
· Wavelength Range 190 -1100 nm
· 128 x 64 Dot Graphical LCD
· Auto Wavelength Setting
· On-screen Standard and Kinetic Curve Display
· Application Software provides complete control of the instrument from a computer through the built-in USB Port.
· Basic, WL Scan, Multi-Wavelength, Kinetic, Quantitative, DNA/Protein with professional PC software (optional)
· Pre-aligned design makes it convenient to change Lamps
· Large Sample Compartment, can accommodate 5-100 mm path length cuvettes with optional holders.
· Complete Numeric Keypad for ease of Operation
Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer is a solid state microcontroller based instrument designed for quick and accurate spectrophotometric analysis of any concentration. It operates at a wavelength range of 190 nm to 1100 nm. The instrument uses the latest microprocessor technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.
The instrument is equipped with 128 x 64 dots large graphical lcd the makes the result easy to read. User can see the standard curve on-screen. The system has soft touch numeric keys with complete numeric key that provides a convenient interface for entering numeric values.
Provision has also been made for attachment of any dot matrix printer using centronics interface and PC connectivity through USB port.
Large Sample Compartment, can accommodate 5-100 mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. The instrument is supplied with a 4 position 10mm cell changer.
The ‘Basic’ PC software for quantitative / kinetic mode is supplied with the instrument. The ‘Professional’ PC software is optional for extending the functionality to wavelength scanning and DNA/Protein analysis (at extra cost).
Single Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm
190 - 1100 nm
± 0.5 nm
± 0.1 nm
± 0.3 %T or 0.003A @ 1 A
0 - 200 %T, -0.3 to 3A, 0 - 9999 Conc.
%Transmission, Absorbance and Concentration
± 0.002 A/h @ 500 nm
< 0.05 %T @ 220 nm, 340 nm
128 x 64 Dots Graphical LCD
Soft Touch Membrance Keys
Standard 4-Position 10 mm path-length cuvette holder. Accomodates upto 100 mm path-length cuvette with
USB Port for PC Connectivity, Parallel Port for Dot Matirx Printer
Basic PC Software provided for Quantitative/Kinetic analysis. Professional PC Software (Optional) for additional wavelength scan and DNA/Protein Test, available at extra cost.
Tungsten & Deutrium Lamps
230 V ± 10% AC, 50 Hz
Instrument: 470 x 370 x 180 mm (Approx.)
Instrument : 14 Kg (Approx.)
Quartz Cuvettes - A set of 2, Glass Cuvettes - A set of 4
No-5309/27, Punjabi Mohalla, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India