Francis turbine test rig
These reaction turbines are made available to the clients at highly competitive prices and in varied specifications. Moreover, our clients can avail these products from us in customized forms that are designed as per the exact details provided by the clients.
- Water enters the turbine though outer periphery of the runner in and leaves the runner in axial direction
- When water flows to the the runner, a part of pressure energy changes to kinetic energy
- Water is completely enclosed in an air tight casing
- The casing & runner is always full of water
- Present set-up has a runner
- Water is fed to the turbine by centrifugal pump, radially to the runner
- The runner is mounted on one end of a central SS shaft & other end is connected to a break arrangement
- Circular window of the turbine casing has a transparent acrylic sheet
- Runner assembly is supported by thick cast iron pedestal
- Load is applied to the turbine by the brake arrangement and the efficiency of the turbine can be calculated
- Draught tube is fitted on the outlet of the turbine
- Set-up is complete with guide mechanism
- Pressure & vacuum gauge are fitted at the inlet & outlet of the turbine for measuring the total supply head to the turbine.
No-5309/27, Punjabi Mohalla, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India