Universal vibration apparatus
We are engaged in the manufacturing and exporting of Universal Vibration Apparatus. The apparatus provided inclusive unit to perform the vibration experiments. A universal frame is provided upon which quick and easy assembly of various experiments can be done. The unit is self-contained to safely store spares. The students can easily assemble the experiments and study the theory of vibrations practically.
EXPERIMENTS:-Following experiments can be performed with this unit:
- To verify the relation simple pendulum.
- To verify the relation of compound pendulum & to determine the radius of gyration.
- To study radius of gyration of bi-filer suspension.
- To study the undamped free vibration of spring mass system.
- To study the longitudinal vibration of helical coiled spring.
- To study the forced vibration of simply supported beam for different damping.
- Undamped torsional vibrations of single rotor system.
- Undamped torsional vibrations of double rotor system.
- To study the damped torsional vibration of single rotor system and to determine the damping co-efficient.
- Verification of Dunker ley's Rule.
- To study the forced damped vibration of spring mass system.
- Floor Space: 2.5 m x 2.5 m approx.
- Power Supply: 230V AC, 5 Amps. With earth.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION: -
- RPM Measurement: Digital RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- The set-up also consists of exciter unit with FHP Motor and speed controller, ordinary strip chart recorder and damper with arrangement for changing damping.
- An electronic stop clock is provided to measure the time period
- The whole Set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted Structure
No-5309/27, Punjabi Mohalla, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India