THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF INSULATING SLAB
The set-up is designed to determine thermal conductivities of insulating materials in the form of slabs. The apparatus consists of main central heater and ring guard heater, sandwiched between the specimens. Cooling plates are provided on the either side of the specimen. Two identical specimens are clamped between heater ensures unidirectional heat flow through specimen. The whole assembly is kept in chamber and insulated by ceramic wool insulation around the set-up.
- Determination of Thermal conductivity of insulating Material in the form of slab
- Study of variation of thermal conductivity of the material with temperature
- Comparison of thermal conductivities of various insulating materials.
- Water supply 5 lit/min (approx.)
- Electricity Supply: I Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support
No-5309/27, Punjabi Mohalla, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India